- Independently tested to BS 8462:2005.
- Uprights and crossbars are manufactured from 80mm diameter x 2.5mm thick aluminium.
- Polyester powder coated white.
- Complete with 32mm x 1.5mm thick steel full back supports.
- Sprung loaded folding side frame for ease of use and storage, complete with detachable 42.4mm diameter x 3.2mm galvanised steel bottom backbar.
- Complete with four 'u' peg anchors and lock-on synthetic net hooks.
- Welded corner joints with an internal 8mm thick steel plate for added strength and aesthetic appearance.
- All external bolts are stainless steel.
- Iron phosphate coating used to help protect posts against the elements. Properly maintenance is still required to prolong the life of the posts.
- 4.88m x 1.83m (16' x 6') 77kg per pair.
- 3.66m x 1.83m (12' x 6') 65kg per pair
- Please note that the goal nets to be ordered separately.
Click here to go to Harrod Installation Information.
Important Safety Information
Unanchored posts have caused some alarming accidents and injuries especially when being misued. To conform to European Safety Standards and FA Guidelines, anchors must be fitted to all freestanding goals irrespective of size or type.
It is essential to conduct a risk assessment of your particular site to evaluate the suitability of specific types of anchorage.
Click here to go to Harrod UK Goal Post Safety Information.