- Upright and crossbars are manufactured from 60mm diameter x 4mm steel.
- The uprights have round steel plates on the bottom to prevent posts marking artificial surfaces.
- The side rails and backbar are made from 50mm square steel providing stability and distributing the weight more evenly.
- Polyester powder coated white.
- Net supports are manufactured from zinc plated 32mm diameter steel.
- Complete with four 'U' peg anchors for pegging on grass.
- Zinc phosphate coating helps provide up to 3 years protection against rusting if posts are maintained properly.
- Please note Nets and Wheels to be ordered separately.
- 7.32m x 2.44m (24’ x 8’) - 165kg per pair.
- 6.4m x 2.13m (21’ x 7’) - 137kg per pair.
Click here to go to Harrod Installation Information.
Important Safety Information
Unanchored posts have caused some alarming accidents and injuries especially when being misued. To conform to European Safety Standards and FA Guidelines, anchors must be fitted to all freestanding goals irrespective of size or type.
It is essential to conduct a risk assessment of your particular site to evaluate the suitability of specific types of anchorage.
Click here to go to Harrod UK Goal Post Safety Information.
You're making our website better ... thanks!