Beemat ® High Jump Club Landing Areas have been manufactured in our purpose built UK factory for many years, under our IS09001:2008 documented quality assurance system, allowing us to maintain the highest quality whilst offering competitive prices for all our customers.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN 12503-3:2001.
- High quality foam inners engineered to absorb energy in competition and club models.
- Consists of separate base modules.
- Suitable for club, university and school use.
- Brass eyelets fitted to the covers to allow air to be expelled.
- Webbing handles on base modules to assist movement.
- Interchangable base modules are held together using a special loop system.
- Two outer sections have cut-outs for the high jump stands.
- Comes with skirted PVC coverall (not spike proof) or spike proof coverall.
- Size - 500cm x 250cm x 60cm
Customer Reviews for Beemat High Jump Club Landing Area
You're making our website better ... thanks!