Karakal S 70 FF Badminton Racket features Superlight Nano Gel technology - gel is combined with Nano graphite and titanium which produces a strong frame which absorbs and disperses impact over the entire frame. Fast Fibre - A graphite spring formation through the racket that increases frame recovery time after the hit by 10%. Featuring a high strength head loop which can take up to 30lbs stringing tension, rolling table precision shaft and a strong tee section which reduces torque from off centre hits to almost zero. Double grommet system at the tee joint provides extra strength to the racket frame. Conventional head shape with Muscle System for added stability. Hi-Flex precision shaft. Racket is supplied strung and comes with a full length cover.
- 70 Grams Frame Weight.
- Fast Fibre Nano Gel Graphite.
- Conventional head - muscle system.
- Hi Flex Precision Shaft.
- Easy Serve + High Flex top cap.
- Double Grommet at Tee Joint.
- Constant Taper Frame 10-10.7mm.
- Head Loop takes 30LBS-13.6 KG.
- Two Piece Construction - wooden handle.
- Full Racket Cover.
Customer Reviews for Karakal S70 FF Badminton Racket
You're making our website better ... thanks!