The Heater Slider Bowling Machine offers quality, accurate, reliable bowling simulation for the training ground, backgarden or park.
The machine will propel the ball to a distance of approx. 75 mts in total. Its prime use is to fire balls up to 60mph over a distance of 18 mts for cricket batting practice. Balls can be fired into the air for catching practice.
- Variable bowling speeds up to 100kph (60mph).
- Fully adjustable for full pitch & short pitch deliveries.
- Includes automatic 12 ball feeder.
- Easy to assemble & store.
- Able to produce inswing & outswing deliveries.
- To be used EXCLUSIVELY with Paceman Light Balls for safety & performance only.
- Requires Mains Power supply.
- Bowling machine colour may vary.
- Adult supervision required.
- Complete with 12 paceman balls.
To be used EXCLUSIVELY with Paceman Light Balls for safety & performance only.
Paceman bowling machines are manufactured to be used on 220-240V power. In the US for example, the standard power supply is 110-120V from a normal power outlet. To run the machine, a simple voltage converter will need to be obtained which will change the power up to 220-240V (with a Wattage of 500W or more).
Customer Reviews for Heater Slider Bowling Machine
You're making our website better ... thanks!