The Harrod UK ® Spectator Barrier System is made from galvanised steel and is suitable for clubs, schools and universities. The system is the ideal way to barrier pitches or walk ways and is designed specifically for use with the unique Harrod UK ® Turf Screw Socket & Cap, negating the requirement of concreting in sockets.
What is included
- Spectator Barrier Starter Kit - Consists of 2 uprights, 1 handrail and 2 elbow clamps, providing 2 end units to start and finish a run. Harrod UK code BAR-003.
- Spectator Barrier Standard Socket - Consists 1 Socket. Harrod UK code BAR-035.
- 1m Upright - Consists 1 Upright and Bolts & Fixings. Designed to create a barrier between the pitch and all other areas. Harrod UK code BAR-029.
- 1m White Plastic Chain - Consists 25m White Platic Chain. Designed to create a barrier between the pitch and all other areas, for use with 1m Uprights. Harrod Uk code BAR-028.
- Spectator Barrier Mid Section Kit - Consists of 1 upright, 1 handrail and 1 long tee clamp. Allowing users to plan runs in 2m sections. Harrod Uk code BAR-004.
- Spectator Barrier Corner Section Kit - Consists of 2 uprights, 2 mitred handrails, 1 long tee clamp, 1 three way elbow clamp. This allows the user the ability to have a 90 degree corner section. Harrod UK code BAR-005.
- Turf Screw Socket & Cap- Designed where concrete is not possible or a preferred method of installation, the turf screw provides a strong socket style solution. Complete with caps to take 50mm, 42mm and 30mm poles. Harrod UK code BAR-030.
- 0.95m high out of ground uprights with 2.1m top rails.
- Upright and top rails are polyester powder coated white.
- Manufactured from 42mm diameter galvanised steel and complete with key clamp fixings.
- Turf Screw Insertion Tool must be ordered separately. Please search on our website for Harrod UK Turf Screw Insertion Tool.
Customer Reviews for Harrod UK Spectator Barrier Systems
You're making our website better ... thanks!