Concerned about goal post safety?
If you are concerned about Goal Post Safety and want to ensure your goals are tested to FA Guidelines and European Standards, then this is a must have device. Unique goal post tester for performing risk assessments on all football goals used on grass pitches.
The Harrod UK ® Goal Post Risk Assessor enables you to replicate the strength and stability tests outlined in BSEN 748:2004 and BS 8462:2005. This device can perform an accurate risk assessment on all goal posts used on grass pitches to ensure they are safe to use. (Not suitable for use on artificial pitches).
- Heavy duty steel trolley, zinc plated and powder coated red.
- High specification winch.
- 2 x pneumatic tyred wheels for easy transportation and detachable handle for compact storage.
- Portable load cell for measuring force and LCD display unit.
- 6m Portable telescopic measuring rod complete with bag.
- 6 spira-lock anchors for secure ground fixing and lump hammer.
- Heavy duty 1000kg lifting harness and 4mm thick straining wire.
Please note that this device does not allow users to self certificate. All Harrod UK football goals have been independently tested by the accredited test house CST (Cetre for Sports Technology). All goals are supplied with a copy of the relevant test certificate for your peace of mind.
Customer Reviews for Harrod UK Football Post Risk Assessor
You're making our website better ... thanks!