Boginabag Portable Toilet
Boginabag Portable Toilet
- Bog in a bag doubles up as a stool.
- Polycrylate crystals absorb any liquid.
- With its own carry holdall.
- Folds out as a stool, but when nature calls remove the cover, insert one of the degradable bags, relax and relieve yourself.
- Each bag contains magic "polycrylate" crystals which absorb any liquid - they will absorb approximately 30 times their weight in urine. As used worldwide in nappies.
- Simply tie a knot in the bag and dispose of it when finished.
- Each bag completely covers the seat of the stool so there's no mess and it is completely hygienic.
- Uses no chemicals.
- Perfect for walkers, campers, festival goers, cyclists or even people who drive long distances. An ideal solution when in remote areas where there may be no public facilities.
- Boginabag can also be used as a general purpose stool.
- Stool comes complete with a carry holdall.
- Pack of 5 bags (to be ordered separately).
- Folded Dimensions - 65cm x 13cm.
- Weight - 1.2kg
- Designed to carry up to 100kg in weight when used correctly as per the instructions.
Customer Reviews for Boginabag Portable Toilet
5 out of 5 LIFE-SAVER!
Newitts Verified Purchase (21 Aug 2014)
* *Excellent! Such a "relief" to have this on cold nights! Highly recommend as it's easy to use, sturdy, lightweight and does what it says on the packet.
5 out of 5 My trusty friend!
Newitts Verified Purchase (19 Aug 2014)
I have owned my Boginabag for several years now but it has always been a bit hit and miss getting hold of the replacement bags - until I found Newitts! Not only were they a very good price but the delivery was extremely prompt. I wouldn't go camping without my "trusty friend" Top marks Newitts for an excellent service. I will be back......
5 out of 5 Very handy
This is ideal for camping it came in very useful in the middle of the night and was used as a seat during the day. I would defininetly recommend it, it doesn't take up hardly any room in the car either which is an added bonus.
5 out of 5 Really Usefull
Newitts Verified Purchase (30 Jul 2014)
I bought this for our camping trip knowing a certain someone I was with wouldn't want to get up and trudge across the site in the middle of the night! It worked a treat, really easy to use and was also useful as a stool during the day with the cover on. Highly recommend
5 out of 5 Boginabag around the lake
Newitts Verified Purchase (22 Jul 2014)
Excellent product,up to last week I was digging holes in the woods. I carp fish for several nights at a time AND MY LAKE HAS NO FACILITIES. This is positive luxury.
4 out of 5 boginabag
Newitts Verified Purchase (15 Jul 2014)
It is genius and means you are liberated from festival toilets on the odd occasion you really really can't face them...
5 out of 5 Review
Newitts Verified Purchase (27 May 2014)
Excellent delivery service. Not yet used the product. Expect it to do as it says on the bag. Time will tell.
5 out of 5 Brilliant for an 'older' camper.
Newitts Verified Purchase (19 Oct 2013)
This is brilliant for my use - much better than a stout bucket with a lid for an urgent wee. It takes away a lot of stress about not drinking in the evening, and rainy mornings. I don't use the top cover or the big bag: I use a double lining of pedal bin bags in a plastic bowl to fit the centre. I tie the used bags for later - a snip and they empty discreetly down a loo, and the bags go in the bin. Thanks for a great product I saw first on Dragons' Den!
5 out of 5 So much nicer than a shared porta-loo
Newitts Verified Purchase (2 Aug 2013)
Would definitely recommend to anyone going to a festival, it is lightweight and can be put up and down so easily.
You're making our website better ... thanks!