Boginabag Portable Toilet
Boginabag Portable Toilet
- Bog in a bag doubles up as a stool
- Polycrylate crystals absorb any liquid
- With its own carry holdall
- Folds out as a stool, but when nature calls remove the cover, insert one of the degradable bags, relax and relieve yourself.
- Each bag contains magic "polycrylate" crystals which absorb any liquid - they will absorb approximately 30 times their weight in urine. As used worldwide in nappies.
- Simply tie a knot in the bag and dispose of it when finished.
- Each bag completely covers the seat of the stool so there's no mess and it is completely hygienic.
- Uses no chemicals.
- Perfect for walkers, campers, festival goers, cyclists or even people who drive long distances. An ideal solution when in remote areas where there may be no public facilities.
- Boginabag can also be used as a general purpose stool.
- Stool comes complete with a carry holdall.
- Pack of 5 bags (to be ordered separately).
- Folded Dimensions - 65cm x 13cm.
- Weight - 1.2kg
- Designed to carry up to 100kg in weight when used correctly as per the instructions.
Customer Reviews for Boginabag Portable Toilet
5 out of 5 Brilliant!
Newitts Verified Purchase (14 Jul 2017)
I bought this for Glastonbury for when I didn't want to get up in the middle of the night and play flappy bird with the guy ropes of thousand of tents!! Worked brilliantly for me even on uneven ground (I'm female) my husband used it a few times too but like the other reviews said not quite so easy for blokes but definitely achievable - Although delivery time said 3-4 days it was practically next day delivery as I'd ordered quite late one evening and came the day after the day after...I used all the bags over the 6 day period I bought three packs and although others have said you could use other bags (I'm sure you could) they work so well on it with no mess coming into the tent they were perfect for the product! Will take this with me on all our camping trips now as we have little ones that will take advantage too - if you're considering it then you just buy! Thanks Newitts and Bog-in-a-bag!
5 out of 5 LIFE-SAVER!
Newitts Verified Purchase (21 Aug 2014)
* *Excellent! Such a "relief" to have this on cold nights! Highly recommend as it's easy to use, sturdy, lightweight and does what it says on the packet.
5 out of 5 My trusty friend!
Newitts Verified Purchase (19 Aug 2014)
I have owned my Boginabag for several years now but it has always been a bit hit and miss getting hold of the replacement bags - until I found Newitts! Not only were they a very good price but the delivery was extremely prompt. I wouldn't go camping without my "trusty friend" Top marks Newitts for an excellent service. I will be back......
5 out of 5 Very handy
This is ideal for camping it came in very useful in the middle of the night and was used as a seat during the day. I would defininetly recommend it, it doesn't take up hardly any room in the car either which is an added bonus.
5 out of 5 Really Usefull
Newitts Verified Purchase (30 Jul 2014)
I bought this for our camping trip knowing a certain someone I was with wouldn't want to get up and trudge across the site in the middle of the night! It worked a treat, really easy to use and was also useful as a stool during the day with the cover on. Highly recommend
5 out of 5 Boginabag around the lake
Newitts Verified Purchase (22 Jul 2014)
Excellent product,up to last week I was digging holes in the woods. I carp fish for several nights at a time AND MY LAKE HAS NO FACILITIES. This is positive luxury.
4 out of 5 boginabag
Newitts Verified Purchase (15 Jul 2014)
It is genius and means you are liberated from festival toilets on the odd occasion you really really can't face them...
5 out of 5 Review
Newitts Verified Purchase (27 May 2014)
Excellent delivery service. Not yet used the product. Expect it to do as it says on the bag. Time will tell.
5 out of 5 Brilliant for an 'older' camper.
Newitts Verified Purchase (19 Oct 2013)
This is brilliant for my use - much better than a stout bucket with a lid for an urgent wee. It takes away a lot of stress about not drinking in the evening, and rainy mornings. I don't use the top cover or the big bag: I use a double lining of pedal bin bags in a plastic bowl to fit the centre. I tie the used bags for later - a snip and they empty discreetly down a loo, and the bags go in the bin. Thanks for a great product I saw first on Dragons' Den!
5 out of 5 So much nicer than a shared porta-loo
Newitts Verified Purchase (2 Aug 2013)
Would definitely recommend to anyone going to a festival, it is lightweight and can be put up and down so easily.
You're making our website better ... thanks!