Developed and manufactured in the UK, BeaverFit Functional Training Rigs combine popular total body, dynamic exercises with a fun and unlimited way to exercise. They become the focal point within a gym and are a complete cost effective solution to all your fitness needs.
The BeaverFit Warrior Indoor FTR (Functional Training Rig) is the ideal option for home gyms and Cross Fit centres. It is proving to be a fantastic training resource on several of the Royal Navy's ships. It is a multi-use rig and can be used as a drag sled, yoke, pull up wing and squat stand. It is a great option for locations short on space!
What is included
- 1 x Freestanding Functional Training Rig.
- 1 x Free of Charge Pair of Standard J-Pegs.
- Quick and easy assembly in just 20 minutes.
- Allows to train up to 2 people simultaneously.
- Easy to dismantle and transport.
- Ideal for hanging suspension training systems.
- Accepts all BeaverFit Pop and Push Attachments (Order Separately).
- Has storage capacity for all your weight plates.
- Please note that the additional attachments and accessories shown in the images are not included in the price and should be ordered separately.
- Warrior FTR Weight - 250Kg.
- Warrior FTR Dimensions - H 213cm x W 139cm x D 311cm.
BeaverFit Functional Training Rigs are design and manufactured for all types of fitness training. They can be installed and galvanised to ISO standards for outdoor use at an additional cost, inclusive of a 5 year warranty. Additional training courses from the BeaverFit ARMED Academy are available and if these are of interest to you please email email@example.com for additional information.
Customer Reviews for BeaverFit Warrior FTR
You're making our website better ... thanks!