AUSFIT Torsion Bar
AUSFIT Torsion Bar
- Easy to transport length of less than 1 metre
- Made of solid steel with anti roll end caps
- Weight from 4kg through to 20kg
The AUSFIT Torsion Bar is a simple, yet innovative piece of exercise equipment, it comprises of a solid cylinder of steel ranging in weight from 4kg through to 20kg, coated in an polymer resin which doesn’t crack, chip or produce sharp edges when dented.
The AUSFIT torsion bar is to be used the same way as a barbell, or pump weights set, only it doesn’t require any time to add or take weight off the bar you simply drop bar sizes. Each bar is colour coded to identify its weight in a high intensity circuit environment. AUSFIT torsion bars have undergone over 2 years of testing in an outdoor boot camp environment and returned great results, results which ultimately lead to the redesign and shape of the bar to better suit the industry and the longevity of the bar.
As the “torsion bar” has no moving parts, comes in a variety of weights, requires very little maintenance and has been designed so all bars are less than 1m in length for ease of storage and transportation, they are the perfect piece of equipment for any PT, group fitness instructor or individual.
- Requires no assembly or additional parts.
- Ergonomical and easy to transport length of less than 1 metre.
- Innovative polymer coating to resist rust and craacking.
- Fat grip to increase grip strength.
- Increased user experience when changing exercises in a high intensity environment.
- Ability to offer a wide range of new exercises and workout structures.
- 4kg - 73cm x 3.0cm x 3.0cm.
- 6kg - 76cm x 3.6cm x 3.6cm.
- 8kg - 73.5cm x 4.2cm x 4.2cm.
- 10kg - 81cm x 4.5cm x 4.5cm.
- 12kg - 78cm x 5.0cm x 5.0cm.
- 14kg - 72.5cm x 5.6cm x 5.6cm.
- 16kg - 72.5cm x 6.0cm x 6.0cm.
- 18kg - 81.5cm x 6.0cm x 6.0cm.
- 20kg - 90.0cm x 6.0cm x 6.0cm.
- 108kg - Full set - 9 x bars (one of each weight).
Customer Reviews for AUSFIT Torsion Bar
You're making our website better ... thanks!