Airex Balance Beam
Airex Balance Beam
- Hard wearing and long lasting
- Hygienic through sanitized treatment
- Size 160cm x 24cm x 60cm
Due to the nature of its construction the AIREX ® Balance Beam has been designed to be used in bare feet, use of trainers or other footwear could result in permanent damage to the beam. AIREX is a name that is synonymous with the highest quality products. Easy to clean and sanitised to protect against germs and fungi, the AIREX ® Balance Beam can be used on its own, or with any of the other AIREX ® mats available.
- Warm and comfortable to touch.
- Hygienic through sanitized treatment.
- Easy to clean.
- Hard wearing and long lasting.
- Multifunctional use.
- Closed cell structure, impervious to water.
- CE - Approved (93/42/EWG).
- Please note mat to be ordered separately.
- 160cm x 24cm x 60cm ( 63.0" × 9.4" × 2.4").
- Weight - approx. 0.9kg (2.0lbs).
- Physiotherapy/ Rehabilitation.
- Club Sport/ School Sport.
- Be Balanced! (Extensive and varied training programme).
Customer Reviews for Airex Balance Beam
5 out of 5 Home physiotherapy for turned ankle
Newitts Verified Purchase (31 Mar 2017)
I turned my ankle over a year ago and wish i had bought this balance beam immediately. Put it in your home on a busy route and just walk along it every time you go that way. I initially thought it less "wobbly" than the hospital gym had provided, but I think it is going that way slowly through use. It is helping my ankle to build up the lost strength.
5 out of 5 good quality product
Newitts Verified Purchase (9 Nov 2014)
Was perfect for the balance exercises I was asked to do by the physio and I can see me using it long term and not just for ankle rehab:-)
5 out of 5 Airex Balance Beam Feedback
Newitts Verified Purchase (22 Oct 2013)
Good product that made a great birthday present and gets enjoyed very regularly. It is flexible to use and easy to store due to its low weight.
You're making our website better ... thanks!